Thursday, May 13, 2010

Strange Changes

Hey! I am feeling pretty bored today, so I decided to make a blog about changes that I've went, or currently going through. One change is the big one. Puberty. Right now, I'm a sophomore in high school, and I still do feel certain symptoms of it. Surprisingly, (to me) I'm actually still growing. I thought I reached my maximum height during Freshman year, but I was wrong. I'm not really sure how many inches I grew. But I know that I grew a couple. Another change that I am going through, is my surroundings. Throughout my life I have been constantly been moving from house to house. From Erial, to Laurel Springs, to Glendora, to Williamstown, to Somerdale, (I've been everywhere, man.) but throughout the many movements I have made in southern New Jersey I have found that I enjoyed looking at the new sights and hearing the new sounds when I would move. (even though I hated moving.) Also, I notice that there are certain changes around the people that I'm with. I notice that my parents are starting to look older, and also my sister. I notice that the friends that I made throughout the years have changed too. But no matter what will happen to me, I will always be Julian. Sure, I'll go through some experiences that I never went through before, and my life will change for better or worse, but no matter what, I will aways be that happy little kid that I was long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment