Thursday, May 13, 2010

I simply can't wait.

Ah, the school days are rolling past, and now summer is just around the corner. Honestly, I really can't wait for the summer to come. Why? because school is going to be out, and there will be summer vacation. I like summer vacation because I'll be able to sleep in. The usual time that I would have to wake up would be around five thirty. I HATE waking up at that time. That's why I love summer vacation. I can sleep in. I can wake up at around eight or nine thirty, and not have to worry about taking a large yellow bus to a place that can sometimes be a pain in my butt. Another reason that I like summer vacation is because I can just relax. I don't need to be going anywhere or doing anything, (unless I have intended to) because I'll be at home. There would be no need to be doing any projects, or studying for any tests. I'll just be laying on my sofa watching tv. But the number one reason to why I like summer vacation, is because of the work. Now, you're thinking, "But I thought you didn't like school work." well, that's not what I'm writing about. I really mean work for my future career. I plan to become an actor in the near future. So I'm currently in the CCTS Performing Arts Academy to build a strong foundation for my future career, and to gain expierence as a professional actor. During the summer, some of the CCTS kids from Vokey and Penn Tech, plus a couple of incoming eigth graders, all perform in one show. This year, the second annual, is going to be "The Wizzard of Oz". I plan to try out for the Cowardly Lion. Also, during that summer, I'm going to have a small role in an independent film. a good friend of mine, Joe Raffa, is going to be directing this movie around the New jersey Philly area called "You'll Know My Name", and he's decided to put a small part in the script just for me. Now, just because we're good friends, doesn't mean that he was going to put me on there in the first place. He knows how talented I am. He has seen me play Herr Shultz in "Cabaret". Because of my talent, He's decided to give me a chance. And I'm very thankful for it. So I really can't wait. Summer of 2010, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment